Friday, January 31, 2014

From The Vault Vol 4

I call this one a mess on the page.
Historians will one day take my words and re organize them into a prophecy.
But for now my promises are just heresay and rhetoric.
Never thought I'd see you leave.
Even more suprised to see you come back.
Feet dragging, you got plenty stories.
And I got songs to.
Written here in my notebook.
Unveiled when the moment is just right.
When I'll reach the world with a hooo yeah.
And the pounding of the drums reaches it's peak.
Being alive has never been this fun before..

Good to see we're talking again.
But I feel the trials, tribulations and pain in your voice.
Ahhhh
Girl you just gotta trust me.
Just gotta trust me it'll be different this time.
Cause I love the way your hair falls in cascades.
I'll spend time in that waterfall.
You ask me "How do I look?
And I must admit i'm a little intimidated.
You look dangerous.
A dazzling heartbreaker with fuckable thighs.
Fuckable eyes that'll lead a man to his demise.
But I hold my tongue cause i figure you don't want to be referred to as a graveyard dweller.
You'd completely miss my point.
The dress looks great but when i'm laying alone my mind wanders to other sights.
Like you in my t-shirt wearing nothing but panties.
When we go out there's space between us.
You don't come between the homies.
Just sliding your hand up my leg and sharing seductive glances.
Seductive glances leading to dirty dances.
I'll spend money on the right one amongst cheap romances.
But the best gift would be you letting me in.
And you know what i mean by that.
Let me in.
Cause I don't give a shit about much right now.
And you make this routine bearable.
Got me feeling like I got a future.

-Dev

 

No comments: