Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Untitled

You lost everything without realizing...


Idle eyes wander in this class I probably won't pass

The big man with even bigger lies
I'm doing the best to join the dark corner of the room
But it's all a disguise
I'm going to shove him after school
Create a little animosity for love
You're such a fool
You said while cleaning my wounds
Feet dangling off the edge of the dock
Toes just brushing the water
My parents aren't home she said
Come for a swim
Forget about him she said
she was a cruel daughter
Still I followed the curves and smile
And fell in love halfway to the bottom covered in water
And when you look up the sky shimmers and sparkles
Fireworks and sweaty hands because you're afraid
High fives in the locker room cause I got laid
Or so I said
Truth was much better
We fell asleep in eachothers arms
And nobody can take that moment from me
That night in that bed

-D



No comments: